The Village of Wheeling is pleased to announce the launch of InvoiceCloud, a new service that provides greater flexibility to view and pay water bills. The new service allows customers to view bills, check balances, make payments, and enroll in paperless billing. Customers can create an account to schedule one-time or recurring payments (or enroll in autopay), but you can also pay your water bill online without creating an account. InvoiceCloud allows customers to sign up for email or text notifications and reminders, and to pay online, by phone, or by text using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Venmo. Please click here to set up an InvoiceCloud account or to pay your water bill online.
Frequently Asked Questions about InvoiceCloud:
- I currently participate in the Village’s ACH debit program, and the Village debits my bank account for my water bill payment on the due date. Do I have to do anything to continue participating in that program?
No, InvoiceCloud does not impact ACH debit program participants. You do not have to do anything to continue participating in that program.
- Previously, I used the Village’s eGovPLUS online water bill payment system to pay my water bills with a credit card. Is that website still available? If not, can you transfer my user information from it to the new InvoiceCloud website?
No, the Village has eliminated the old eGovPLUS online water bill payment system in favor of InvoiceCloud, which is much easier to use and has many more payment options. Unfortunately, we cannot transfer user information from eGovPLUS to the new InvoiceCloud website. Please create an account with InvoiceCloud for access to many new features or use it to make a one-time payment.
- Can I pay for building permits and business licenses using InvoiceCloud?
In the future, you can pay for building permits and business licenses using InvoiceCloud, but those features are not currently available. We are working hard to bring those features to you soon.
- Can I pay for parking or compliance tickets using InvoiceCloud?
No, the Village does not offer an InvoiceCloud option for paying or compliance tickets; however, you can pay for those tickets online using a different website. Please click on the following link to pay for parking or compliance tickets: https://wheeling.dacracore360.com/resident/login
- Is there a charge to use InvoiceCloud?
InvoiceCloud is free, and the Village does not charge credit card transaction fees.
- I have more than one water and sewer account. Can I link my accounts through one email address and pay all my utility bills simultaneously?
Yes. InvoiceCloud lets you link multiple water and sewer accounts using one email address and pay them simultaneously.
- Can I pay my water and sewer bills over the phone?
Yes, please call 1-800-639-0101 to pay your bill with a credit card.
We hope you enjoy using InvoiceCloud. If you have any questions about this new program, please contact us at (847) 459-2600.