Licenses & Permits

  1. Alarm Permits

    Every person, firm, or corporation who leases, uses, or owns an alarm system or is in control of premises where an alarm system is operated or maintained is required to obtain a user permit from the Finance Department.

  2. Animal Licenses

    Residents must purchase an animal tag one time only, and it will be valid for the life of the animal.

  3. Handicapped Parking Permits

    Permanent handicapped parking placards are only available from the Secretary of State’s office.

  4. Metra Parking Permits

    There are several different parking options and permits offered through Metra.